Ingredients (group I)
- Tomatoes - 10 medium length
- Tamarind paste - 1 tbsp(alter)
- Sambhar powder/chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Tempering (group II)
- Sesame oil
- Mustard - 1/four tsp
- Fenugreek seed - 1/four tsp
- curry leaves - few
- Garlic overwhelmed or chopped - 15
- Hing - 1/four tsp
- Heat half of cup of sesame oil inside the pan.
- Add the tomatoes & fry well. Now add sambar powder & tamarind paste to it.
- Add the salt & permit to prepare dinner until it becomes absolutely mashy & no uncooked scent.
- Finally do the tempering with organization II components & add it to the pickle.
- Remove it from the range while the oil separates.
- Once cooled, this may be bottled & refrigerated.