- Tomatoes (chopped) - 3 medium size
- Onion(chopped lengthwise) - 2 medium length
- Garlic (finely chopped) - 2
- Curry leaves - few
- Green chillies(slitted) - 3 or alter
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp or regulate
- Sambhar powder - 1 tsp
- Mustard & urad dal - half of tsp
- Salt to flavor
- Oil as required
- Over medium flame warmth oil to the wok & splutter mustard.
- Add curry leaves, garlic, chillies & then onions.
- Fry till onions turns medium brown color.
- Now upload the tomatoes & fry properly. Add salt, cold & sambar powder.
- Fry till the tomatoes becomes absolutely mashy & no uncooked scent.