- Pumpkin - 1/four medium size pumpkin or 2-three cups
- Onion - 1 small length onion (Chopped)
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Mustard & Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut - 1 tbsp (grated)
- Green chillies - 4 or adjust
- Chilly or sambar powder - 1-2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt for taste
- Wash the pumkin, deseed & cut it into small cubes.
- Cover & cook dinner the vegetable on low flame by using adding water, a spoon of cold powder & salt.
- Remove from warmness & maintain it apart as soon as it's miles finished.
- Heat oil within the pan on excessive medium flame.
- Splutter mustard, urad dal, curry leaves & inexperienced chilies one after the other.
- Add onions, sambar powder, salt and fry till it becomes mild brown in colour.
- Now upload the cooked vegetable and fry cautiously, no longer to mash it.
- Finally upload the coconut & jaggery.
- Remove from warmness & serve as facet dish for rice.
Tips for the recipe - If the pumpkin is already candy & flavor, then little jaggery will do. in any other case upload some extra jaggery for better taste. The one in the percent i cooked nowadays became in reality gentle & so tasty. So i brought very less jaggery.