Ingredients (organization I)
- Red onions(chopped & slightly beaten) - 2 massive length
- Tamarind paste - 1 tbsp(adjust)
- Sambhar powder/chilly powder - half tsp
- Jaggery - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Tempering (group II)
- Sesame oil
- Mustard - 1/four tsp
- Fenugreek seed - 1/four tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Garlic overwhelmed or chopped - 6
- Hing - 1/4 tsp
- Heat the pan on medium flame with 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- Add the onions & fry. Now add sambar powder & tamarind paste to it.
- Add the jaggery & keep blending.
- Finally do the tempering with institution II elements & add it to the onions.
- Remove it from the range when the oil separates.
- Once cooled, this can be bottled & refrigerated.
Tips for the recipe - No want to fry the onions a good deal. It must be crunchy.