Ingredients (organization I)
- Chicken - 250 grams (chopped into bitable length pieces)
- Onion - 1 (chopped lengthwise)
- Tomato - 1 big or medium length (chopped)
- Curry leaves - few
- Coriander leaves - 1 - 2 handfuls
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp (alter)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chicken masala powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper - 1/four - half tsp
- Cinnamon - 2
- Bay leaves - 2
- Cloves - four
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
To Grind (group II)
- Kush Kush - 1 tsp
- Aniseeds - 1 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom - 2
- Cloves - three
- Cinnamon - 1 inch
- Coconut - four tbsp
- Garlic - five
- Ginger - identical to garlic
- Grind all the institution II substances & maintain it aside.
- Heat oil within the wok on excessive-medium flame. Put a few cloves, cinnamon & bay leaves in the oil.
- Add curry leaves, chillies & onions. Fry for few minutes & add tomatoes with salt, masala powder, turmeric pwd & chilly powder.
- When the tomatoes becomes mashy, its the proper time to feature the hen portions & fry for some other 5mints.
- Now pour the grind masala & blend properly. Add required amount of water.
- Cover & cook till the fowl is finished.
- Finally upload the pepper & coriander leaves. Remove from the range.
- This gravy is going well with roti.
I made the curry little thicker. You can remove it from flame at desire consistency, once the fowl is completed.